- Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of assessment
- Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment
- Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement
- Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
Training is provided via both bespoke and open courses and is available to both new assessors and existing assessors that need to up-date from the old D32, D33 and A1 based qualifications.
Achieve the IQA (Internal Verifier) qualification so you can internally assure assessments and assessment practice.
Training and assessment leading to the:
- Award in Understanding the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
- Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
- Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
Training is provided via both bespoke and open courses. It is applicable to both those who are new to the IQA role and to existing Internal Verifiers who need to up-date from the old D34 or V1 qualifications.
Take advantage of our experience in setting-up assessment centres to develop your own assessment centre.
Consultancy advice and management coaching leading to the establishment of an assessment centre capable of delivering accredited training and assessment services to learners who are undertaking national qualifications.
This bespoke consultancy service is specifically targeted at organisations working towards becoming an assessment centre.